It wouldn’t surprise me if you found this page after searching for how to cook a pork loin or how to cook oven roasted pork loin.
One of my favorite cuts of pork is the loin. I just love it because it’s a leaner meat. Pork loin is one of my favorite roasts these days. It’s lean and so quick to cook. You get all the great roast flavors and aromas and yet it needs to be in the oven for under one and a half hours! If you want, this can be an all-in-one dinner so there’s very little mess to clean up after. Besides being a flavorful, tender roast the day you make it, the roast leftovers make delicious sandwiches.
- 1 pound cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1,5 pound baby potatoes , cut in quarters
- 10-12 baby carrots
- 6 cloves garlic
- 4-5 rosemary springs
- 1,5 lb pork
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F . Place the potatoes, cauliflower florets, carrots on a large baking tray. Using a sharp knife, pierce meat about 1/2-inch deep, 5- 6 time. Add a little salt in each hole and insert slivers of garlic and rosemary spring , pushing all the way in. Drizzle the meat and vegetables with 2 tbsp of the oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cover pan tightly with aluminum foil and roast for 1 hour. Remove the foil and roast for 30 minutes more or until the vegetables are golden and the meat is cooked to your liking. Transfer pork to cutting board and let rest 20 minutes.
- Slice the pork and serve with the roasted veggies.