For the love of cookies! This Oreo chocolate chip inception cookie recipe is going to blow your mind. Who would have thought that two delicious cookies fused together as one would cause such a flavorful explosion in your mouth! No counting calories here, just good old shovel it into your mouth and smile.
Fresh out of the oven is best of course but these cookies can also be stored in air tight containers for up to a week, not that they will last that long. Oh, and here’s an idea eat these inception cookies while watching the movie Inception to really feel like you’re living the dream! Do you love Oreos more than anything else? You might want to check out this recipe for no-bake Oreo and Nutella mini cheesecakes or our vanilla birthday cake Oreo review!
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 5 ½ cups flour
- 2 ½ tsp baking soda
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 3 cups chocolate chips or chunks
- 1 package Oreo brand cookies
- In an electric mixer fitted with paddle attachment add butter and both sugars to bowl and cream until light and fluffy, scraping down bowl and paddle occasionally.
- Add eggs and vanilla until incorporated, scraping down bowl. Add flour, soda and salt and mix until incorporated. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Arrange Oreo brand cookies on a parchment paper lined baking sheet 3 inches apart. Using a portion scoop, place a single scoop of cookie dough onto each Oreo cookie.
- Bake at 350° for 15 – 18 minutes or until edges are set and golden brown.
- Allow to cool 2 minutes on baking sheet and then transfer to wire rack to finish cooling.